- Wednesday, September 10, (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM) @ Appel Commons
- North Dinner
- Friday, September 12, (2:30 PM – 4:30 PM) @ LDS Church*
- Friday, September 12, (7:00 PM) @ Philips 101
- Large Group Gathering (1 Peter 1:13-25, Justin McGeary)
- Friday, September 12, (5:00 PM – 6:00 PM) @ RPCC, Room 218
- Sign up for a small group bible study!
Article of the Week
- For the InterVarsity Fellowship groups in California State Universities, after being derecognized as a school organization, to find strength and other ways to reach out and meet with Christians and non-Christians
- For the children in the Midwest hospitalized due to the enterovirus, the control of the spread of the virus, and the continued non-lethality of the virus
- For the ceasefire between Ukraine and the pro-Russian rebels to come to a peaceful conclusion and those affected by the violence
- For believers and missionaries to pray for and share the Gospel about God’s love and grace through Christ with unreached people groups, especially in the 10/40 window
Stephen & Jevon
Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’ (Matthew 25:37-40)
*The location of the FMSC MobilePack is at a Latter-Day Saints Church. As a disclaimer, we do not agree with or affirm many of their beliefs and doctrines in accordance with an orthodox understanding and study of the Bible (Are Mormons Christian?). FMSC however is a Christian ministry that believes in “partnering with other faith-based and humanitarian organizations maximizes our ability to feed God’s children” (FMSC Statement of Beliefs).