- Monday, April 27, (4:30 PM) @ Sage Chapel
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Wednesday, April 29, (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Friday, May 1, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Santosh Ninan, The Heart)
- Cornell Claritas
- The Cornell Claritas is a journal for Christian thought, and we are looking for writers and designers. The first edition is scheduled to print in the Fall semester, and we need more submissions. If you are interested in writing for the Claritas, please visit CornellClaritas.blogspot.com or email CornellChristianJournal@gmail.com for more information.
- Volunteer for Slope Day!
- Saturday, May 2 (6:00 PM) @ St. Luke’s Church
- Freshman Felly Dinner
- This year’s theme is PETER PAN so feel free to dress up as your favorite characters (aka PJ’s are okay!). Overall attire is quarter formal (hehe) so dress nicely! But it doesn’t have to be too fancy shmancy. RSVP here and submit entertainment here.
- Wednesday, May 20 to Thursday, May 21 @ Brooktondale Nazarene Camp & Retreat Center
- CBS Camping Trip 2015
- Camping Trip will be after finals, so please mark your calendars! Come join us for a time of celebrating the year and God’s faithfulness to us as a fellowship! This is an opportunity to say goodbye to the seniors right before graduation and to relax after finals! The cost will be $40 per person and please RSVP here by May 6.
Article of the Week
How to Practice a Gospel-Centered Spirituality
Song of the Week
Memory Verse of the Week
Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life. (Proverbs 4:23)
Last week: Romans 12:1-2
Prayer Requests & Praises
- Thank the Lord for all the courage He has been supplying His people overseas, that despite such fear from targeted terrorist attacks from groups like ISIS and Al-Shabaab, these believers hold fast to their faith in our Father. Pray for such continued faith and that we are also able to fight the good fight.
- Praise God for all the support the media has been pouring out to the people of Nepal. Pray that all the donations and time will be used wisely in assisting these people. May the Lord’s people reach out and show God’s love to them helping the Nepali people regain their footing. Here is a link to provide financially to the need: (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rebuilding-nepal-immediate-relief-fund-15)
- Praise God for constantly providing for all of our needs throughout all of the semester and for the future. Pray for the CBS freshmen class as they are in the midst of felly dinner preparation. May they not become overwhelmed by the logistics and serve with love.
- Thank God for this campus that has been able to stand for 150 years. Thank the Lord for this place and for the celebration. Pray that we will continue to be a light on this campus!
Stephen & Jevon