- Wednesday, March 25, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ Appel
- North Dinner
- Friday, March 27, (7:00 PM) @ Eddygate 2E
- Informal Gathering
- Wednesday, March 25, (12:00 – 2:00 PM) @ Big Red Barn
- Wendy Wei’s Farewell Office Hours
- This is senior Wendy Wei’s last week in Ithaca! If you would like to talk to or reminisce with her before she leaves, she’s having open office hours to do so.
- Friday, April 10 to Sunday, April 12
- CBS Alumni Weekend 2015
- Friday, April 17, (7:30 – 9:00 PM) @ David L. Call Auditorium
- Nabeel Qureshi: The Gospel in a World of Religion and Irreligion
- Dr. Nabeel Qureshi is a former skeptic of Christianity who was convinced of the truth of the Gospel through historical reasoning and a spiritual search for God. Since his conversion, he has dedicated his life to spreading the Gospel through teaching, preaching, writing, and debating. Nabeel is a member of the speaking team at Ravi Zacharias International Ministries. He holds an MD from Eastern Virginia Medical School, an MA in Christian apologetics from Biola University, and an MA from Duke University in Religion. On Friday night, Nabeel Qureshi will be speaking about his story of faith. On Saturday afternoon, Nabeel will be answering the common objectives to Christianity using a more scholarly approach. There will be Q&A sessions during each event.
- Friday, April 18, (5:00 – 7 PM) @ Bear’s Den
- Measureless A Capella Coffeehouse: A Light in the Room
- Enjoy free music, food, and conversations about faith!
- Veritas Forum Team Recruitment
- To prepare for this coming year’s Veritas Forum, the organizing team is looking for new members to join the team. Veritas Forums are events that engage students and faculty in discussions about life’s hardest questions and the modern relevance of Jesus Christ. Contact Margaret Gao (qg26) or Johannes Njoroge (jnn22).
Article of the Week
Song of the Week
Memory Verses of the Week
My brothers, show no partiality as you hold the faith in our Lord Jesus Christ,the Lord of glory. (James 2:1)
For judgment is without mercy to one who has shown no mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment. (James 2:13)
Last week: Psalm 19:14, Ephesians 4:29
Prayer Requests & Praises
- Pray for the unrest at UVA as they have been undergoing many conflicts and brokenness on their campus from suicides to assaults. May they be able to still seek and do good.
- Pray for action and confidence in the midst of all the rebel groups similar to ISIS around. That God’s people all around are able to seek first His glory and acceptance rather than this world’s.
- Thank the Lord for the upcoming spring break. May wherever the students go during this time, that they are able to be stewards of His Word and promises.
- Thank the Lord for the change of seasons and for the greater presence of sunlight. May these everyday blessings continue to fill us with joy.
Stephen & Jevon