- Monday, March 16, (4:30 PM) @ Sage Chapel
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Wednesday, March 18, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Friday, March 20, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Matt Chandler, Mercy)
- Monday, March 16, (5:00 – 6:30 PM) @ Willard Straight Memorial Hall
- Taste of Culture
- CBS will be having a booth at TIP’s Taste of Culture event. Come out to support and engage other student groups on campus while enjoying great food and learning about other cultures!
- Wednesday, March 18, (7:30 PM) @ Biotech G10
- Carry the Love
- Come together with students across Cornell to raise the flag of love and spark a love movement as we worship, activate and go. Join a rising family of students who have said yes to carrying the love of Jesus to their school, community and nation.
Article of the Week
Song of the Week
Memory Verses of the Week
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer. (Psalm 19:14)
Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear. (Ephesians 4:29)
Last week: Proverbs 9:10, James 1:5
Prayer Requests & Praises
- Pray for Ferguson. There has been shootings of two police officers. Pray for the safety of the city and for the families affected by this situation. Pray for the tensions between the law enforcement and citizens in the city to end.
- Pray for our fellow brothers and sisters in Karachi, Pakistan who are the targets of suicide bombers. Pray for God’s word to continue to reach to unbelievers in this country and that they do not become discouraged from spreading the gospel and serving God even in the most dangerous circumstances. Pray that God will protect these communities as well.
- Pray that the message given this past Friday will be incorporated in our speech. Pray for the Holy spirit to guide us in our speech and that our words may encourage and lift our fellow brother and sisters and not harm them. (Colossians 3:12-17)
- Praise the Lord for all of our brothers and sisters’ hearts for serving one another and the community, especially through service marketplace this last Friday.
- Thank the Lord for all the students that we talked to during Asia Night. Pray that we are able to follow up on their questions and that we may reach out to those during Taste of Culture as well.
Stephen & Jevon