- Monday, February 23, (4:30 PM) @ Sage Chapel
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Wednesday, February 25, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ Appel
- North Dinner
- Friday, February 27, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Justin McGeary, Meditating Upon God’s Word)
- Join a prayer group! Contact the respective person for more information.
- Mondays, 9 PM, Eddygate 1G (Dorothy Zhang, dtz4)
- Tuesdays, 7 PM, Eddygate 2E (Aaron Hui, awh66)
- Wednesdays, 8 PM, Eddygate 3G, sisters only (Christina Ho, cch76)
- Fridays (James Zou, jsz35)
- Short Term Mission Trip Opportunities
- Spring Break
- Thursday, February 26 (5:00 – 6:00 PM) @ Goldwin Smith Hall G64 – Kaufmann Auditorium
- Collegiate Day of Prayer: Cornell
- As a student, professor, or administrator, the prayers throughout the Collegiate Day of Prayer will be focused on you and your campus. It is also a day for our Heavenly Father to hear your voice and the prayers of so many connected to you: parents, grandparents, pastors, friends and mentors. On a broad scale the CDOP seeks to unite the body of Christ throughout our nation. For more information, see the website: http://www.collegiatedayofprayer.org/.
- Live at the Chesterton House!
- The Chesterton House ministry includes a residential living learning center located at 115 The Knoll, a grand English Tudor mansion that formerly served as a Greek house, and which offers housing for up to 18 men. There is also a companion residential living learning center for women called Sophia House. Applications are currently being taken for both residences for 2014-2015.
- For an application to the men’s community, contact Karl: email@example.com. For an application to the women’s community, contact Barb: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesdays, starting March 10, (7:00 PM) @ Willard Straight Hall Art Gallery
- Vision School is a 7-week program that will teach you about the history, current conditions, and culture of missions in the 10/40 Window, and prepare you to share the Gospel with unreached people groups. Lectures will be given by guest speakers and videos, and cover topics ranging from the Mission Spirit & Discipleship to the Islamic culture. By learning about Christianity from a global perspective and focusing on the 10/40 window, this program will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself to respond to God’s call and be a part of His vision. For more information, please contact Cornell Bang (email@example.com) or Teresa Kim (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Wednesdays, starting March 18, (7:30 – 9:30 PM) @ Anabel Taylor Hall 314
- GCH 325: Identity, Community, Vocation (2 credit course)
- Who am I? And what am I called to do at this time, in this place, and among these people who live in the world around me? This two credit*, integrative seminar explores issues of identity, community, and vocation, drawing upon philosophical, sociological and theological sources. Students will design personally tailored research plans for exploring their gifts and sense of calling and then complete their plans alongside their progress through course readings and lectures.
Article of the Week
Song of the Week
Memory Verse of the Week
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. (John 14:27)
Last week: Philippians 4:6-7
Prayer Request & Praises
- Thank the Lord for the recent developments in Ukraine. The rebels and Ukrainian government have exchanged prisoners. This marks a positive move towards forwarding their ceasefire amid much tension between the nations regarding this matter.
- Prayer for the children abducted in South Sudan and for there to be peace from these international and political conflicts
- Thank God that He has kept us safe throughout this frigid weather. Pray for others who are not as fortunate in the cold.
- May we continuously give thanks for all the things we have received from God for they are all good (1 Timothy 4:4).
Stephen & Jevon