- Monday, February 16, (6:00 PM) @ Eddygate 2E
- Wednesday, February 18, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Friday, February 20, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Stan Matusz, Peace)
- Sign up for a Bible Study! The meeting times and locations are as follows:
- North Girls: Thursday evenings (Jessica Chu/Kathy Lin)
- West Girls: Monday evenings (Lauren Tang/Phoebe Lo)
- CTown Girls: Saturday afternoons (Olivia Woo/Stephanie Chan)
- North Guys: Sunday evenings (Charlie Qian/James Zou)
- West Guys: Wednesday evenings (Aaron Hui/Jonathan Tong)
- CTown Guys Saturday evenings (Zhijiang Li/Ray Wu)
- Join a prayer group! Contact the respective person for more information.
- Mondays, 9 PM, Eddygate 1G (Dorothy Zhang, dtz4)
- Tuesdays, 7 PM, Eddygate 2E (Aaron Hui, awh66)
- Wednesdays, 8 PM, Eddygate 3G, sisters only (Christina Ho, cch76)
- Fridays (James Zou, jsz35)
- Friday, February 20, (5:00 PM) @ TBA
- Food, Farming, & Faith: A Friday Conversation with Dr. Gary Fick
- Cornell’s own Dr. Gary Fick will follow up on some of the Joel Salatin’s themes of food, farming, and faith, which happens to be the title of Dr. Fick’s book. We will hear about his story and some of his thoughts on the intersection of faith and agriculture. Join for conversation and pizza.
Article of the Week
Memory Verse of the Week
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)
Prayer Request & Praises
- Pray for Christians to continue to have courage and boldness for Christ despite attacks from ISIS or anything else in this world that may try to separate us from His love.
- Thank the Lord that the ceasefire in Ukraine is ”generally holding” and may this give a time of understanding within the country.
- Pray for the northeast as the cold rages on that during this time people stay safe and enjoy the fellowship they may gain from staying indoors with one another. May all those travelling stay safe as well and find their blessing from more than being active and doing things.
- Thanks be to God for His good provisions every day. May we rejoice in all the blessings He gives to us, small or big for they are all His good gifts.
Stephen & Jevon
Playing Heads Up!, Dumpling Dinner @ The Pillbox [2/14], PC: Zoe Chan