- Monday, February 9, (4:30 PM) @ Sage Chapel
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Wednesday, February 11, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ Appel
- North Dinner
- Friday, February 13, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Informal Large Group Gathering
- Saturday, February 14, (6:00 PM) @ The Pillbox (301 Bryant Avenue, Apt. 5)
- Monday, February 16, (6:00 pm) @ Eddygate 2E
- Eddygate Potluck
- Sign up for a Bible Study! The meeting times and locations are as follows:
- North Girls: Thursday evening (Jessica Chu/Kathy Lin) West Girls: Monday evening (Lauren Tang/Phoebe Lo) CTown Girls: Saturday afternoon (Olivia Woo/Stephanie Chan) North Guys: Sunday evening (Charlie Qian/James Zou) West Guys: Wednesday evening (Aaron Hui/Jonathan Tong) CTown Guys Saturday evening (Zhijiang Li/Ray Wu)
- Wednesday, February 11, (7:30 PM) @ Call Auditorium
- Redeeming the Earth, Joel Salatin
- Joe Salatin is a writer, speaker, and full-time farmer in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley. A third generation alternative farmer, he took on the family business in 1982 and continued to refine and add to his parents’ ideas. The family’s farm, Polyface Inc. (“The Farm of Many Faces”), has been featured in Smithsonian Magazine, National Geographic,Gourmet, and countless other radio, television, and print media. Salatin and Polyface Farm were featured in Michael Pollan’s book The Omnivore’s Dilemma and in the documentary Food Inc.
Article of the Week
Memory Verse of the Week
A new commandment I give to you,that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another. (John 13:34-35)
Prayer Request & Praises
- Pray for the weather around the northeast as the snow storms continue to rage. Pray for the safety of the residents in the area.
- Pray for the continuing conflict in Ukraine. Pray that the leaders from Russia, Ukraine, Germany and France are able to come to a lasting peace solution to the violence and politics.
- Pray for the victims of the soccer riot in Egypt recently.
- Pray for the continued ISIS conflicts, now with Jordan joining in the coalition against ISIS
- Pray for the students over February break that no matter what they do or where they are, that it may be glorifying to God.
- Thank God for the felly dinner this past weekend, that we were able to demonstrate our love for one another.
- Thanks be to God for supporting us throughout our struggles even though we may think it is more than what we can bear. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
Stephen & Jevon
CBS V-Day Felly Dinner [2/7], PC: Zoe Chan