- Wednesday, December 3, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Thursday, December 4, (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM) @ RPCC 220
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Friday, December 5, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Ward Davis, 1 Peter 5:1-14)
- Saturday, December 6, (6:00 PM) @ St. Luke Lutheran Church
- InReach Felly Dinner
- Felly dinner is a time where people in our fellowship serve each other through food, fellowship, and fun! Invite friends and other folks so we can have fun together and celebrate what God has done in the past semester! This years theme is RETRO GAMES. Please RSVP by November 26 so we know how much food to prepare and what not. If you are bringing friends, please make a note on the form. If you have any skit, song, or any other performance/entertainment ideas, fill out this form.
- Winter Retreat
- Winter retreat will be at Long Point Camp and Retreat Center from January 15-17. Please click here to RSVP if you are planning on attending! Please pay $100 in cash or check and give it to Christina Ho, Stephen Wang, or Jevon Yu.
Article of the Week
- Pray for the aftermath of the verdict of the Ferguson case, that there will be calm, peaceful discussion and hopefully racial reconciliation between the sides.
- Pray for the increased aggression in Hong Kong between the government and the pro-democracy protesters.
- Pray for the students as they undergo their last week of classes for this semester that they are able to use this time remaining wisely and continue to learn how to place their worth on things other than their academic achievements.
- Pray for Shannon, an engineering student who recently passed away during the break, and all those who knew her to not be overcome with anger or sadness during this time.
Stephen & Jevon
Now therefore, if you will indeed obey my voice and keep my covenant, you shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation. These are the words that you shall speak to the people of Israel. (Exodus 19:5-6)