- Saturday, December 6, (6:00 PM) @ St. Luke Lutheran Church
- InReach Felly Dinner
- Felly dinner is a time where people in our fellowship serve each other through food, fellowship, and fun! Invite friends and other folks so we can have fun together and celebrate what God has done in the past semester! This years theme is RETRO GAMES. Please RSVP by November 26 so we know how much food to prepare and what not. If you are bringing friends, please make a note on the form. If you have any skit, song, or any other performance/entertainment ideas, fill out this form.
- Winter Retreat
- Winter retreat will be at Long Point Camp and Retreat Center from January 15-17. Please click here to RSVP if you are planning on attending! Please pay $100 in cash or check and give it to Christina Ho, Stephen Wang, or Jevon Yu.
Article of the Week
What Does It Mean To Be Gospel-Centered?
- Praise the Lord for the retaking of the Iraq towns from ISIS. Pray for the recovery of the communities affected by this ordeal and that other towns are able to do the same.
- Pray for the tensions surrounding the Jewish nationality bill and that both the people and the leaders are able to be understanding of each other no matter the outcome.
- Pray for the suicide bombing that occurred at a volleyball tournament in Afghanistan. Pray not only for the people who are affected by this but that this event would not cause more discord between Afghanistan and the US.
- Pray for safe travels for all the students travelling and for all students to find rest during this break may it be friends or family. Pray that people are able to use this time to not only love and care for others but also thank God for all the blessings He has given us.
Stephen & Jevon
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. (Romans 1:16)