- Wednesday, November 19, (5:30 – 7:00 PM) @ Appel
- North Dinner
- Thursday, November 20, (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM) @ RPCC 220
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Friday, November 21, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Eric Hause, 1 Peter 4:12-19)
- Saturday, November 22, (3:00 PM – 4:30 PM) @ Anabel Taylor Hall – Chapel
- Saturday, December 6, (6:00 PM) @ St. Luke Lutheran Church
- InReach Felly Dinner
- Felly dinner is a time where people in our fellowship serve each other through food, fellowship, and fun! Invite friends and other folks so we can have fun together and celebrate what God has done in the past semester! This years theme is RETRO GAMES. Please RSVP by November 26 so we know how much food to prepare and what not. If you are bringing friends, please make a note on the form. If you have any skit, song, or any other performance/entertainment ideas, fill out this form.
- Winter Retreat Dates
- Winter retreat will be from January 15-17, 2015. This is a great time for us to take a step back and be refreshed in Christ before the start of the Spring semester. More details will be released later, but keep the date in mind if you are purchasing flight tickets.
- Road To Ironman 70.3 Hospital Construction
- CBS Alum Phuc Gin (Class of 2012) is hoping to raise money to help construct a hospital to save lives and to provide physical and spiritual relief through the works of Samaritan’s Purse. You can support him by following his progress through email updates/Facebook or donate financially. If you have questions or would like more information contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article of the Week
- Pray for an agreement between the US and Iran regarding the allowance of nuclear arms, that the two sides are able to overcome their prejudices against each other and come to a decision objectively.
- Pray for the jury’s decision on the decision on the shooting of a black teen by a white police officer, and that whatever choice is made, that the protest groups act calmly.
- Pray for not only the peace talk between Columbia and the Farac rebel group to reinitiate, but also for the safe return of the army general. Pray that this is only a temporary unrest of politics and that the peace the citizens hope for comes.
- Pray for the safety of students, especially in University of West Virginia after the death of 2 students as a result of Greek activities. Pray that students not only at UWA, but all campuses are able to find their identity in things outside of Greek organization social activities.
Stephen & Jevon
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)