- Wednesday, October 29, (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Thursday, October 30, (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM) @ RPCC 220
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Friday, October 31, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (Split Gender Discussions)
- Wednesday, October 29, (5:00 PM – 6:30 PM) @ Willard Straight Hall Memorial Room
- Taste of Culture
- CBS will be having a booth at TIP’s Taste of Culture event. Come out to support and engage other student groups on campus while enjoying great food and learning about other cultures!
- Wednesday, November 12, (5:00 PM) @ Call Auditorium, Kennedy Hall
- Veritas Forum
- Featuring Dr. Roald Hoffman (Cornell) and Dr. Praveen Sethupathy (University of NC, Chapel Hill)
Where does morality come from? Isn’t science rapidly approaching a complete explanation of nature? Do you ever have doubts about your worldview? Where can I find meaning and fulfillment? College students around the world are asking themselves and their friends these questions, but there is often no real place to explore these questions alongside brilliant faculty and leading thinkers. Veritas Forums are events that engage students and faculty in discussions about life’s hardest questions and the relevance of Jesus Christ to all of life.
Article of the Week
- Pray for the conflict in Benghazi between Libya and Islam to be resolved peacefully and for the death toll to cease to increase.
- Pray for the victims of the high school shooting in Washington, that the family and friends are able to find comfort and for the recovery of the two other students shot. Pray that the conflicts that lead to this event are able to be resolved.
- Pray for wisdom for the government as they decide the best course of action on how to deal with those potentially infected with Ebola and for the Ebola epidemic as it continues to create anxieties.
- Praise the Lord that this weekend so many students participated in “Into the Streets” may they all feel rejuvenated with a heart of serving the local community.
Stephen & Jevon
The Lord roars from Zion,
and utters his voice from Jerusalem,
and the heavens and the earth quake.
But the Lord is a refuge to his people,
a stronghold to the people of Israel. (Joel 3:16)
Into the Streets [10/25]