- Wednesday, October 22, (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM) @ Appel
- North Dinner
- Thursday, October 23, (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM) @ RPCC 220
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Friday, October 24, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (1 Peter 3:8-22, Paul Epp)
- Sign up for a prayer partner!
“Prayer Partners” is a CBS term for an intentional mentoring, encouraging, and God-centered relationship between an upperclassman and an underclassman. If you sign up for an older prayer partner, you can expect an older brother or sister to meet with you at least once a week to pray for each another and grow together in your relationship with Christ. That older brother (if you’re a guy) or sister (if you’re a girl), will encourage and challenge you to deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow after Christ (Luke 14:26-27). If you are interested in learning about Christianity, a prayer partnership can also help you discover more about what it means to be a follower of Christ! If you are interested in being paired with an older prayer partner, please do so on this sign-up form.
Article of the Week
- Praise the Lord that the Spanish nurse is recovering from Ebola. May this bring hope throughout for a possible cure and relieve fears. Also pray for the nations as they join together to help stop Ebola.
- Pray for the continuing conflicts over in Hong Kong as protests between the government and civilians have resulted in violence. Pray that they are able to come to an agreeable resolution for both sides.
- Pray for Cornell’s Into the Streets that all the students participating are able to develop a heart of serving and loving the local community.
Stephen & Jevon
The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul; the testimony of the Lord is sure, making wise the simple; the precepts of the Lord are right, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the Lord is pure, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the rules of the Lord are true, and righteous altogether. More to be desired are they than gold, even much fine gold; sweeter also than honey and drippings of the honeycomb. Moreover, by them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward. (Psalm 19:7-11)