- Wednesday, October 15, (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Thursday, October 16, (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM) @ RPCC 220
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Friday, October 17, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (1 Peter 3:1-7, Dave & Joyce Jones)
- We will be talking about the topic of marriage, dating relationships, and Biblical manhood and womanhood, so if you have any questions you would like to ask Dave & Joyce, please submit them on this form.
- Saturday, October 18
- Evangelism Spark Group Training Session 1
- Please fill out this form if you are interested in participating in evangelism Spark Group training provided by Heather Hocking with Campus Renewal Ministries.
- Sign up for a prayer partner!
“Prayer Partners” is a CBS term for an intentional mentoring, encouraging, and God-centered relationship between an upperclassman and an underclassman. If you sign up for an older prayer partner, you can expect an older brother or sister to meet with you at least once a week to pray for each another and grow together in your relationship with Christ. That older brother (if you’re a guy) or sister (if you’re a girl), will encourage and challenge you to deny yourself, take up your cross, and follow after Christ (Luke 14:26-27). If you are interested in learning about Christianity, a prayer partnership can also help you discover more about what it means to be a follower of Christ! If you are interested in being paired with an older prayer partner, please do so on this sign-up form.
Article of the Week
- Pray for the the health care workers dealing with the Ebola outbreak in Dallas as well as in other countries. Pray that they are able to contain the virus and to be careful to not spread it or get infected with it.
- Pray for Ukraine as they are dealing with separatist rebels in East Ukraine. They believe Russia is playing a part in this conflict. Pray also for peace between the two countries.
- Pray for Kobani that there will be peace, comfort and hope even in much suffering now. ISIS is attempting to gain control of this city. The battle here has intensified over the past few days. Also pray for Iraq as they are fighting against ISIS with U.S. troops as well. Pray for wisdom for these military leaders as they are leading their troops.
- Pray for the students who are coming back that they may have safe travels. Pray that they will have a smooth transition back to their busy schedules.
Stephen & Jevon
And what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. (2 Timothy 2:2)
CBS Fall Break Potluck [10/12], PC: Zoe Chan