- Wednesday, October 1, (5:30 PM – 7:00 PM) @ RPCC
- North Dinner
- Thursday, October 2, (7:00 PM – 9:00 PM) @ RPCC 220
- Fellowship Prayer Meeting
- Friday, October 3, (7:00 PM) @ Phillips 101
- Large Group Gathering (1 Peter 2:13-25, Santosh Ninan)
- Saturday, October 4, (2:30 PM) @ Eddygate Park Apartments 1G
- CBS Outreach Team Interest Meeting
- Thursdays, starting September 25, (3:00 PM – 4:00 PM), @ Cornell House of Prayer
- Inter-fellowship Student Fusion Prayer Meeting
- Mondays, starting September 29, (7:30 PM) @ Hollister 372
- Vision School is an 8-week program where students learn about God’s heart for unreached people groups. The curriculum specifically teaches about and encourages missions to the 10/40 window. Topics range from missions culture to spiritual warfare. Students will also learn about the different nations in the 10/40 window and have an opportunity to go on a short term mission trip after the course. There is a fee involved ($85), but financial assistance is available.
Article of the Week
- Pray for the conflict within Hong Kong as protests between the government and pro-democratic protesters have become heated.
- Pray for the children who have recently developed limb paralysis. The cause is unknown but it could possibly be the enterovirus.
- Pray for the homeless, both in and out of Ithaca to find help and support not just through people, but also God.
- Pray for students, that as testing comes that they are able to find rest and peace in God no matter what number shows up on a piece of paper.
Stephen & Jevon
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal. (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)
CBS Fall Retreat [9/26-27], PC: Zoe Chan