Dearest CBS Alum,
CBS will be having its tri-annual Alumni Weekend from Friday, April 13, 2018 to Sunday, April 15, 2018. Since CBS was founded in 1965-1966, we’ll be coming together to celebrate our 53rd anniversary! This date will also coincide with Cornell days, so there will be a lot of festivities on campus.
Please RSVP through this form if you plan on coming: https://goo.gl/forms/LJVVUH7wcsDhFtXE3
Here is the current list of attendees: Alumni Weekend Attendees
If you are not on this list and are planning on coming, please RSVP.
(Tentative) Schedule – All events are optional of course, but we would love to have you participate
- 5:30 – 6:30PM: Dinner on West Campus in Bethe probably because of the table space
- 7:00 – 9:30 PM: Large Group in Goldwin Smith 132
- 9:30 – 10:30 PM: After CBS Event (ACE) || Fun games
- 10:30 – wee hours of the morning: Eddygate Hangout || Wings, bubble tea, board games, hanging out with undergraduates in their natural habitat
- 11:00 – 3:00 PM: Picnic (subject to change)
- TBA: Easter on the Quad (subject to change)
- 9:00 – 11:30AM: Church Service || Join an underclassman for church
- 11:30 – 2:00 PM: Sunday Brunch at Appel Commons || Delicious foods on the third floor of Appel.
There will be a little more free time and flexibility this year for people to do what they want and to catch up with others. A list of possible activities to do and places to visit will be released soon.
There will also be an opportunity for alumni to help with Friday Night Large Group.
- Praise: Would you like to help lead/serve on praise with our current members?
- Sharing: Would you like to give a 5-10 minute testimony on your life after college and lessons God has been teaching you?
If you would like to help out with any of them, please indicate so on the RSVP form.
If you have any questions about the weekend or lodging and transportation logistics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will most likely send out a document closer to the date about those attending so you may coordinate travelling or housing arrangements.
Zoe Chan and Timothy Tsang
Coordinators for 2017-2018